Newborn to 11 Months
12 - 23 Months
25 - 35 Months
3 - 5 Years – WEE MISS & MR. (Girls & Boys)
6 - 8 Years – LITTLE MISS & MR. (Girls & Boys)
9 - 12 Years – PRE-TEEN MISS (Girls Only)
13 - 15 Years – TEEN MISS (Girls Only)
The rules and regulations for the Miss W.K.S.F. Pageant to be held on Saturday, June 24, 2022, at 7:30 p.m. are as follows:
1. Each contestant must have reached her 16th birthday by October 31, 2023, and cannot have reached her 22nd birthday by the same date.
2. A contestant entering the pageant must be single, never been married, never had a marriage annulled, and never had any children or be pregnant at the present time. Furthermore, the contest winner cannot marry prior to the competition for MISS KY COUNTY FAIR (held in January in Louisville).
3. A contestant may only represent one Fair and must represent the first Fair that she wins first place in during the calendar year 2021.
4. Contestants will show in conventional one-piece swimsuits and formal, full –length dresses.
5. Each entry must be by sponsor only. No groups of businesses or civic clubs can sponsor one girl. Only one business or civic club/organization can sponsor one girl. The fee is $50 for each entry, and the sponsor banner will be provided by the Fair Board. BE SURE TO RETURN A CHECK WITH THE ENTRY FORM MADE OUT TO: WESTERN KY STATE FAIR.
6. All contestants must be final by Friday, June 16, 2022. This allows the Fair Board time to print programs and make banners.
7. All contestants will meet for two rehearsals with the Fair Pageant Committee. The rehearsals will be held at 7 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, June 21 and June 22, at the Fairgrounds Convention Center, located at 2810 Richard Street, Hopkinsville. The pageant will be held on Saturday, June 24, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. (ATTENDANCE AT ONE ENTIRE REHEARSAL IS MANDATORY IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN PAGEANT.)
8. All contestants must enclose with the entry form a photograph, approximately 2 ½ inches by 3 ¼ inches. This picture may be either color or black/white, but should be either a studio photograph or a school photograph. This photo WILL NOT be returned.
9. Each contestant MUST BE A RESIDENT OF KENTUCKY.
10. Return completed entry form, check, and photo to: Carolyn A. Cobb, 115 Pemberton Place, Hopkinsville, KY 42240. Phone 270-886-5017 (home) or 270-881-0756 (cell), or firstname.lastname@example.org by deadline date, FRIDAY, June 18, 2021. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OR MAIL YOUR ENTRY FORM MATERIALS TO ANYONE OTHER THAN MRS. COBB.
These rules and regulations are set forth by the Western KY State Fair Pageant Committee, Carolyn A .Cobb, chair person. Please keep this information sheet for future reference.
Note: Dressing Room assistance will be provided by Fair Board ladies and one professional hairdresser. NO ONE ELSE WILL BE ALLOWED IN DRESSING ROOMS.
Return completed entry form, check, and photo to: Carolyn A. Cobb, 115 Pemberton Place, Hopkinsville, KY 42240.
Home Phone: 270-886-5017
Cell Phone: 270-881-0756
by deadline date, FRIDAY, June 18, 2021. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OR MAIL YOUR ENTRY FORM MATERIALS TO ANYONE OTHER THAN MRS. COBB.
1. Each contestant must be at least 20 years of age, married, U.S.citizen and resident of KY. Military spouses are eligible.
2. Contestants will show in evening gown and casual wear (no swimwear or dresses acceptable, during casual wear).
3. Each entry must have their own sponsor. Sponsors are responsible for entry fee only which is $45. The banner will be provided by the Fair Board. We will draw to see how to place you instead of when the applications are turned in. BE SURE TO RETURN A CHECK WITH THE ENTRY FORM MADE OUT TO: WESTERN KY STATE FAIR.
4. All contestants must meet for rehearsal with the Fair Pageant Committee. The rehearsal will be held on TUESDAY, JUNE 20th AT 6:00 P.M. at the Fairgrounds Convention Center. On this night you will be able to purchase parking pass so be prepared. I’ll let you know prior to so that you can be prepared.
5. No one allowed in dressing room except contestants.
6. Finalists will be interviewed- (we will discuss this at the rehearsal on Tuesday)
7. Winner will be disqualified if she is no longer married to her current spouse at the time of the next years fair, if she doesn’t attend at least three nights of the fair and crown the new queen the following year. The crown will be relinquished to the 1st Runner Up.
8. Entries must be completed by WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14TH in order to allow the fair board committee to print programs and make banners. Please return along with entry fee and picture to:
5125 Cumbee Rd
Hopkinsville KY 42240
These rules and regulations are set forth by the Western KY State Fair Pageant Committee.
For further information, contact Melissa Henderson:
Cell # 931-206-5817
Entries must be completed by WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14TH in order to allow the fair board committee to print programs and make banners. Please return along with entry fee and picture to:
5125 Cumbee Rd
Hopkinsville KY 42240
Cell Phone: 931-206-5817